Sand making machine is not only used to supply construction sand, but also suitable for sand making of soft or medium-hard and extremely hard materials. The parts of sand making machine we produce have good wear resistance, long service life, and the support of advanced production technology, which guarantees the high output, high efficiency, energy saving, environmental protection, intelligent automation of sand making machine, and attracts the attention of users in the market.
Advantage of Sand Making Machine for Construction
- 1. Advanced crushing principle, realizing the mutual conversion effect of two crushing principles, making it more convenient to crush sand and stone.
- 2. It can make all kinds of rocks, sandstones and river pebbles into building sand with various granularity, and the granularity of sand is uniform.
- 3. The equipment has high compressive strength, which is far more in line with the building requirements than the sand produced by natural sand and can improve the building quality.
- 4. The new sand making machine with hydraulic start-up is used in building sand making machine, which saves 50% electricity than the traditional sand making machine in energy saving.
Structure Composition of Sand Making Machine
- 1. Vortex Crushing Chamber: The main structure is divided into two sections of the upper and lower cylinders, the upper and lower cover plate of the lower cylinder has two holes, the upper part is connected with the cylinder, and the lower part is connected with the outlet.
- 2. Spindle Assembly: The spindle assembly is mounted on the base to transfer the power from the motor through the triangular belt and to support the rotating motion of the impeller. The spindle assembly consists of a bearing seat, a spindle and a bearing.
- 3. Base: Whirling crushing chamber, spindle assembly, motor and transmission device are installed on the base.
- 4. Impeller: The impeller structure is a hollow cylinder made of special materials, which is installed on the upper end of the spindle assembly.
- 5. Driving Device: Belt drive mechanism driven by single or double motors is generally used, which is installed on both sides of the spindle assembly.
- 6. Bracket: Depending on the workplace, bracket or no bracket can be considered.