Tailing &Construction Waste Crushing Basic Introduction
Material: Tailings and building wastes
Finished Product: Dry-mixed mortar, high-quality aggregate and various kinds of building materials for sponge city construction
Equipment: PEW Jaw Crusher, PFW Impact Crusher, HPT Multi-cylinder Hydraulic Cone Crusher, VSI5X Impact Crusher, Vibrating Screen, Feeder, Iron Collector, Dust Remover, Belt Conveyor, Spiral Conveyor and Moistener
Tailing &Construction Waste Crushing Project Profile
Shanxi Linfen Huaji Building Material Technology Co., Ltd., one of top 5 concrete companies in Shanxi, intended to build an industrial park where it can produce high-quality aggregates by processing tailings and recycling building wastes. The park includes 4 systems --- 1,000,000TPY high-quality aggregate production system whose materials are tailings and building wastes, 300,000TPY dry-mixed mortar system, 150,000m3 per year special building material production system and precast wall plank production system and underground pipeline system.
From collection of tailings and building wastes to integrated treatment, from green building material production to sales of finished products, this project forms a complete operation mode, maximizing the use of tailings and building wastes.
Tailing &Construction Waste Crushing Design Scheme
1) When the raw materials are building wastes…
Firstly, building wastes are sent by vibrating feeder to the jaw crusher for primary crushing. After coarse crushing and magnetic separation, the materials are classified by screen where rubbish including cloth, plastic bags and lumber is screened out.
The materials prescreened enter to the buffer material bin, then to the impact crusher. After being processed by impact crusher, de-ironer would remove the magnetic unbreakable material including steel and iron wire. Then screener classifies the materials again into 3 levels --- materials( ≥40mm) which would be sent back to impact crusher to be processed into particles with size within 0-40mm, materials (10-40mm) which enter the aggregate production system for dressing, materials( 3-10mm, 0-3mm) which would enter the storage bin and the fine materials (0-3mm) would be moistened to be used in brick production.
2) When the raw materials are tailings…
Because tailings are hard and wear resistant, cone crusher is recommended. And remaining processing steps are similar to those of building wastes. Say, the materials prescreened enter the buffer material bin, then to the impact crusher. After being processed by impact crusher, de-ironer would remove the magnetic unbreakable material including steel and iron. Then screener classifies the materials again into 3 levels --- materials( ≥40mm) which would be sent back to impact crusher to be processed into particles with size within 0-40mm, materials (10-40mm) which enter to the aggregate production system for dressing, materials( 3-10mm, 0-3mm) which would enter the storage bin and the fine materials (0-3mm) would be moistened to be used in brick production.
The Profit of Tailing &Construction Waste Crushing
Annual Output Value
1) High-quality recycled aggregate (500,000TPY): The market price of recycled aggregate is 33 yuan per ton, so 16.5 million yuan can be earned per year.
2) Dry-mixed mortar (300,000TPY): The market price of dry-mixed mortar is 220 yuan per ton, so 66 million yuan can be earned per year.
1) Costs of recycle and transportation: Very often, the transportation distance of tailings and construction wastes is below 30 kilometers. The expenditure is 10 yuan per ton.
2) Costs of material processing: A ton of material costs 10.29 yuan which covers fee of electricity, quick-wear parts, depreciation of equipment and labor.
1) The average price of natural aggregates is 33 yuan per ton. So a ton of materials can get 12.71 yuan after subtracting the costs（10+10.29=20.29）And annual profits of high-quality recycled aggregate can reach ¥6.355 million.
2) Provided that the content of magnetic materials like rebar and iron wire is 1%, then the profits got from these materials: 800yuan/ton X 1 million tons X 1% = ¥8 million.
3) Compared to river sand, the dry-mixed mortar (300,000TPY) can save: 30yuan/ton X 300 thousand tons = ¥9 million.
Disposal fee of building wastes saved annually: 20yuan/ton X 1 million tons = ¥20 million.
Annual indirect profits: ¥28.155 million+¥20 million=¥48.155 million
Why Chose SBM Design the Tailing &Construction Waste Crushing Project?
1. Before choosing SBM, the customer has cooperated with another company on a sand-making production line. After one-year operation, the granularity and quality of finished products fell behind customer’s expectations and the machines usually broke down. So customer chose to enter business relationship with SBM after visiting our exhibition hall and having a clear understanding of our strength in construction and mining industry.
2. Customer has specialized aggregate laboratory and has a strict demand on the products. But what moved the customer most was SBM’s professional, systematic and sophisticated design scheme. In the field of green building material, SBM has been putting much money and talents on research and innovation in recent years. Now SBM has the strong strength on recycle of building wastes and tailings.
3. Full consideration of the profits made the customer choose us. Meanwhile, SBM offered various strategies to help the customer solve the problems of industrial chain.
4. Production by dry-process decreased sewage emission. The eco-friendly production generated inestimable environment benefits. And because of this, this project became the model project supported and propagated by local government.
5. Because the space of the production site was limited. SBM took the belt conveyor with large dip angle. The distance from crusher at the lowest point to the vibrating screen at the highest point is about 27 meters. The precision of installation is high.